Search This Blog

Thursday, April 6, 2017

Learning the Adobe Illustrator Part 5

I tried to make a "cool" logo for one of my friends by taking the initials of his name and making a symbol out of them. Unfortunately, I don't think it turned out that great. Especially awkward when the friend you gave it to is not really sure about what the image is suppose to be.


Not sure what is off about it, but something does feel off. I stuck to the black and white color scheme to make it simple.

From there I tried to make a symbol with my own name. Likewise it ended poorly.


The letter on the left is smaller than the letter on the right. What was suppose to come out was a T and A, except the A became more like a huge rocket ship compared to the thin, helicopter propeller T. The circle was added just for stylistic reasons.


No comments:

Post a Comment