Search This Blog

Thursday, March 16, 2017

Learning the Adobe Illustrator Part 2

I focused on the previous image of a 3D diamond that I had and removed the black line in the "white" area. 
Asset 3


Originally I was trying to remove the black line from the image by coloring the line white. However as I am still a noob at using Adobe Illustrator, I was unable to figure out how to change the line's color. I ended up breaking the line into separate segments and deleting the unwanted segment. This time I did not forget to save the image in a SVG format. What you are seeing above should be the image as posted directly onto the blogger HTML.

***
I decided to focus on the diamond concept and see what other icons I could make. The next two diamonds are still use of the black & white color scheme, but place difference emphasis on the diamond structure. For the first one I just simplified the coloring of the previous diamond image. For the second one I had in mind a type of alternate color suit.

Asset 5

Asset 6

I've noticed a distinct difficultly in getting SVG files onto Blogger. The file is not accepted under the basic insert image command and must be pasted into the HTML directly. Worse, even after the textfile of the SVG is pasted directly into the HTML Blogger insists on converting the code. The end result is a wonky image that looks nothing like the original.


No comments:

Post a Comment