Search This Blog

Thursday, March 23, 2017

Learning the Adobe Illustrator Part 4

Done using the diamond idea for now. Who knows maybe I'll get that diamond itch again later. This time I moved on to round edge squares. I decided to use the radioactive pattern and see how it turned out.


The color came out perfect. Though not seeing the sign in its typical circular shape did make the image look peculiar to me. Also, what you are seeing above is a png file. I decided to switch back over to png files until Blogger fixes the SVG file problem.


After the radioactive sign I moved on to hexagons. Since I take organic chemistry, I see these hexagons way too much and wanted to find a way to spice up the bland black & white structures of benzenes. What I ended up with was a Zelda triforce.


You will notice that I used the same swatches for my Penrose Triangle. I really like how the Adobe Illustrator's Jive swatch (Top left blue swirl pattern) looks and will probably continue to use that swatch on future icon designs. I painted the triforce with yellow to make it stand out. Nothing like a good old triforce to make me reminisce about Zelda wind waker©.   

No comments:

Post a Comment