Search This Blog

Sunday, March 19, 2017

Learning the Adobe Illustrator Part 3

Instead of a diamond I decided to focus on a new shape or concept: the Penrose Triangle. For those who are not familiar with the Penrose Triangle, the definition of the triangle is a 3D physically impossible object. Much like the art of an optical illusion, the Penrose Triangle appears to look like a possible 3D triangle, but bent at an impossible angle.

For my first Illustrator image of the Penrose Triangle I drew out a basic Penrose Triangle with no colors or fills.






Asset 7





















If the space above appears blank, the SVG HTML insert failed to work. This is a running problem that I am finding on Blogger. For your convenience I have also included the image in a more standard format.



For my other two images of the Penrose Triangle I added in the color fillings via paint bucket selector. One image replicates the standard Google(TM) search image of a Penrose. The other uses the most colorful swatches I found in the standard Adobe Illustrator.










If the space above appears blank it is the same problem as the last. I will post the regular image formats here at the bottom.






No comments:

Post a Comment